A lot has been said on Web Analytics. But, when I tried to find some resources that can be read and immediately used to start doing something, there wasn’t much.
In most of the professional environment, the focus is on being actionable rather than going into too much of theory. There is a pressure from Marketing departments to measure effectiveness and IT is generally left hapless without any clue on how to start the work.
Here is an attempt to help you get started with the analytics with a more practical approach. A short amount of theory is included. If you need more details, you can always refer to the more complete and detailed resources online.
- Starting Web Analytics – Part 1
- Starting Web Analytics – Part 2
- Reporting on Traffic on Analytics
- Case Study on Web Analytics Implementation
- 7 Web Analytics Sins – White Paper by ClickTracks
- How to design your website to be Web Analytics friendly?
- A discussion on why resourcing is difficult for Web Analytics?
Hope you’ll like it! Do let me know your thoughts!